Looking for a new career? Got a bee in your bonnet for sales, and love IT? This could be the job advert for you…
At Ghost, we take a holistic approach to IT support – in fact, we aim to be a one-stop shop for all aspects of business-to business IT .
We will source and supply computers and any kind of IT equipment, we install them, we maintain and monitor, and we advise and educate the service user in how to get the best out of the systems. Ghost offers a whole range of hosted services that can be tailored to suit any particular business.
As a Digital Marketing Assistant, you will be tasked with helping to design and optimise content for our website and Social Media Campaigns, Planning our social media campaigns, creating HTML emails and updating product information on various websites.
Primary Job Function:
- Producing on and off site SEO/content
- Content writing
- Creating Google Adwords PPC adverts
- Website product and category page optimisation
- Using social media platforms in business environments for marketing purposes
- Creating and sending HTML emails
- Providing analysis on previous campaigns, reporting results.
- Monitor the website’s key metrics such as conversion, bounce and traffic
The ideal candidate would be someone who has B2B experience, and is looking for their next career step within sales in the progressive industry of Information Technology.
- GCSE and/or A level in IT/Computing/Business and or Maths
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent documentation and written communication skills
- Team player, resilient and aspiring for a long-term career in IT services and product delivery
- Ability to work onsite or remotely without supervision – after training
- Energetic “can do” attitude
- Desire to work in an environment delivering exceptional customer service
- Ability to follow business procedures such as time and activity recording
The following attributes would be advantageous:
- Experience with HTML or CSS
- Email Marketing
- PPC / SEO
- Social Media
- CMS systems
Once you have provided your CV you should hear from us within 10 days of your application. You will be required to attend two face to face interviews at the main head office in Harlow. If you do not hear from us, your application has not been successful at this time.
Generous salary of £17,000 to £21,000 dependent on experience with an uncapped commission/bonus structure. 20 day for annual leave (pro rata) 3 of those days to be allocated to the Christmas Break. Working week 8.30am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
Thank you for your interest – we look forward to receiving your CV.