Apply now and join the Ghost IT team.
Work for one of the fastest growing IT Service organisations in Essex.
At Ghost IT, we’ve created a working environment where everyone can grow as individuals and as part of a closely knit team. We’re a continuously growing business that’s currently looking for ambitious people to join our incredibly talented team at our Head Office in North Weald.
“I’ve enjoyed every minute of working at Ghost IT. From day one, everyone in the office made a huge effort to make me feel part of the team and get me quickly up to speed on my job role and my responsibilities. I’m also developing my career through training courses and I’ve greatly improved my social skills during the Company nights out!” Lenny, Technical Consultant.
The House rules that must be obeyed.
- Always promote a friendly and vibrant working environment.
- Ensure that everyone has a voice that can be heard.
- Treat all of your colleagues as you want them to treat you.
Our Current vacancies.
We are currently recruiting for the following positions at Ghost IT. PLEASE NOTE – we do not accept calls from recruitment agencies.
2nd Line Help Desk Engineer
2nd Line Support Analyst
- Provide 2nd line escalation support including telephone based and remote support
- Assist 1st line support when required
- On-site visits to clients to provide IT support and consultancy
- Support and management of clients servers and networks
- Assist projects team with IT infrastructure projects
- Good telephone manner
- Positive attitude
- Good work ethic
- Team player
- Customer facing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Driving licence
- Enthusiastic about IT developments
- IT help desk experience
The technical requirements.
- Windows 2008 R2 server & Active Directory
- Exchange 2007/10
- Windows 7 & Office 2010
- Backup Exec software experience
- Terminal Services / Remote Desktop Services
- Hyper-V Virtualisation
- Experience of server implementations, upgrade, migration and restores
- Microsoft Certified (MCITP or MCSA – on at least Windows 2008 Server)
- Working knowledge of Cloud based technologies such as Office 365
Preferable (but not essential)
- Windows 2012 server & SBS 2011
- Exchange 2013
- Basic knowledge of SharePoint
- Windows 8
- Solid networking skills (TCP/IP, routers, firewalls, VPNs etc.)
- Additional Microsoft certifications (MCITP Enterprise Admin, MCSA or CSE Server, Messaging, Desktop etc.)
- Experience in an IT services company
8:30am to 5:50pm Monday to Friday, plus numerous overtime opportunities
That depends on how good you are! The salary for this role is dependent on skills and experience.
The next stage.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be a Ghost then and you’re looking for work in a dynamic and enthusiastic environment then you have the potential to become part of our team.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV and cover letter in the contact form below.