Virtual Private Servers
A resilient, high performance Virtual Private Server hosting service that is fully scalable to your business requirements.
Our Virtual Private Server Hosting services (VPS) are perfect for local businesses that require a server infrastructure for their business critical applications, services and customers, without the overheads associated with maintaining a physical server.
Available on either Windows or Linux servers, our fully flexible and scalable Virtual Private Servers provide excellent value for money by sharing physical server hardware with other tenants and retaining the functionality and resources of a Physical Dedicated Server.
What makes our VPS different?
Unlike many other Hosting Companies, we do not over-sell our connectivity or stretch our physical server resources. You’ll benefit from a generous reserved CPU, RAM and storage capacity and you’ll have uninterrupted access to your Virtual Dedicated server 24/7/365.
Our VPS packages are fully scalable to your business requirements and are available for an affordable fixed monthly fee.
ADD IMAGE OF PRICING HERE IF POSSIBLE (SIMILAR TO CHART ON HOST-IT WEBSITE).
What is a Virtual Private Server? (VPS)
A Virtual Private Server acts, behaves and performs the same as a dedicated Physical server. The only difference is that it shares a hardware platform with other dedicated virtual servers.
- A VPS appears the same as a dedicated server to the end user.
- Virtual Private Servers are hosted on a physical server, which is then divided into separate Virtual Servers.
- Each VPS has its own operating system and can host different applications, data and databases.
- VPS shares the physical server’s CPU, memory and storage capacity and capability with other Virtual servers.
What are the benefits of using a Virtual Private Server?
- Affordability – Many clients have consolidated their on premise servers into a Virtualised environment because Virtual Private Server Hosting is far cheaper than the cost of hosting a physical dedicated server.
- Scalability – Our Virtual Private Services can be scaled up and down on-the-fly within minutes, allowing you to accommodate both unpredicted and planned growth down as your business needs change.
- Access – You’ll be provided root and administrator permissions (not always the case with other shared hosting platforms).
- Security – Virtual Private Server tenants cannot impact each other. They are completely segregated and can only access their operating system, not the server.
- Availability – Our VPS Hosting service comes with a 99.99% uptime guarantee.
- Flexibility – End users can add FTP, sites, Mail servers, databases and applications.
When can I access my Virtual Server?
As a VPS customer, you’ll have 24/7 access your Virtual Dedicated Server via Windows Remote Desktop or SSH/VNC (for Linux).
Not sure if a Virtual Private Server is the right choice for your business?
If you have any questions about Virtual Private Servers, or if you’re unsure that VPS is the right solution for your business then don’t hesitate to call 01708 390 370 and get instant expert advice from a member of our Cloud Services team.
Get a flexible, scalable and highly-efficient virtualised server solution that won’t cost your business the earth.
Simply call 01708 390 370, or provide us with more information about your requirements in the contact form below.