3CX Hosted VoIP System
3CX is a cost-effective and highly efficient Unified Communications solution for business that incorporates telephony, web conferencing, instant messaging and smartphone clients.
Affordable to purchase, simple to use and easy to maintain, 3CX can be installed locally on a Windows or Linux machine, or we can virtualise your 3CX solution in the cloud.
Here are 7 Great Reasons to Choose 3CX as your Business Telephony Solution.
- Unify your business communications on a single platform that incorporates Telephony, Instant Messaging and Video Conferencing
- Greatly reduce your monthly Telephony and Communications bills
- There are zero maintenance costs, just fixed ‘per user’ monthly pricing
- 3CX is easy to configure, maintain and administrate
- 3CX can be deployed on-premise, or in the Cloud
- 3CX is Android and iOS compatible – use your office extension on the move
- 3CX is Windows and Mac compatible with Click to call integration. Make calls from your computer, or use traditional VoIP handsets and headsets (which we can supply)
Reduce your Telephony costs by up to 80% with 3CX.
By replacing your old VoIP solution with 3CX, your business can greatly reduce its monthly call costs. Home workers and employees on the road can make calls free of change and interoffice call charges will be completely eliminated.
In addition, with 3CX there is no per extension licencing fee. All you pay is one low price per PBX that you use.
Use your office extension on the move with our acclaimed iOS and Andriod Apps.
3CX features native Apps for both Android and iOS, allowing you to use your office extension on the move. These Apps feature a highly secure inbuilt VPN tunnel to ensure that your calls remain highly secure at all times when calling over public Wi-Fi connections and 3G/4G connectivity.
3CX’s Web Meeting integrated web conferencing allows your staff to communicate face-to-face and host web meetings together, no matter where they are located. This feature has helped many of our clients to reduce their travel time and costs significantly.
List of standard 3CX features.
Here’s a list of standard features that are included with every 3CX subscription:
- Unlimited call extensions
- Call logging
- Call forward on busy or no answer
- Auto attendant / Digital receptionist
- Voicemail/ Music on hold
- Central phonebook
- MWI – Message Waiting Indicator
- Ring extension & mobile simultaneously
- Automatic pickup on busy
- Headset integration
- Call reporting
- Call parking/pickup
- Call queuing
- Call recording
- Web-based management console
- Easy backup and restore
- Scheduled backup and restore
- See the presence of Your Colleagues
- Receive voicemail via Email
- Forwarding rules
- Queue reports and monitoring
- Set Up conference calls
- Office 365 and Outlook integration
- Plus LOTS more
Take the first step towards taking control of your business Telephony today.
Contact us today and speak directly to a Unified Communications specialist about your requirements by calling 01708 390 370, or complete the online contact form to request your no-obligation 3CX Demonstration.