Microsoft Office 365 Business Services
Drive operational efficiency and increase employee productivity by making a smooth transition to Office 365 Business.
Office 365 Business is a fully scalable solution that’s perfect for Organisations of all types and sizes that wish to work untethered by creating and sharing their work in a safe and secure Cloud environment.
As a trusted and highly experienced Microsoft Cloud Services expert, Ghost IT continues to help local businesses make the successful transition to Office 365 Business through Consultancy, deployment and ongoing support services.
A member of our IT Consultancy team will meet with you to discuss your overall business strategy in detail. We can then determine if Office 365 is the right solution to meet your key business challenges. We provide expert impartial advice and we will always act in your best interests.
Our consultant will then create a detailed report that provides an honest assessment of our findings and recommendations for moving forward.
We will only move onto the planning and deployment stages once all parties are in full agreement that Office 365 is the right solution for your business.
Planning and deployment.
With our highly efficient Office 365 Business planning and deployment service, you’ll quickly get to see the many benefits of Office 365 Business in the shortest possible time. Our Office 365 deployment services are cost-effective because most of the configuration work is completed remotely.
Our 6-stage Office 365 Business deployment process:
- Conduct due diligence of your current IT infrastructure
- Plan the Office 365 deployment and permissions structure
- Procurement of Office 365 Business
- Migrate existing email users from Microsoft Exchange and create new users
- Customise and brand the appearance of your Office 365 environment
- Complete the final migration of Email, sites and documents
- Select a number of employees to trial your Office 365 Business platform in a test environment to ensure it is configured correctly and all functions and features are available.
- Go live.
Drive operational efficiency and employee productivity with Office 365 Business.
Here’s 10 ways to do it.
The Commercial and Financial advantages of implementing Office 365 are many. Here are 10 great reasons why your business should make the switch:
- Anywhere access to your work – Because it’s a Cloud-based service, Office 365 Business gives you the ability to work from anywhere using most modern devices that have an internet connection, including smartphones and tablets. You’ll be able to access your office applications, emails and files on the go and you’ll also be able to install a desktop version of Office 365 on up to 5 devices per user.
- Always access to the latest Office versions – Microsoft updates Office 365 to the latest version of Office at no additional change.
- Collaborate easily with colleagues and clients – Office 365 Business is built from the ground up to promote collaboration. Multiple users can edit and contribute to the same versions of Office 365 applications in real-time. You can also give other users direct access to your documents instead of sending them as attachments. A breadcrumb version trail is kept if you need to revert back to a previous version.
- Office 365 is a subscription-based service – Costs are kept predictable with a low ‘per user’ monthly fee. There are no configuration costs to pay up front and you can add and remove users as and when required.
- Choose the best plan for your business – Office 365 offers several business plans that feature different programs and different levels of functionality. You can mix and match these plans within your Organisation, so you won’t pay for any additional applications that you don’t need to.
- Robust security features – Office 365 has a number of built in security features that will keep your business data safe and secure. These features include email encryption, Mobile Device Management, Data loss prevention and Advanced Threat Analytics, depending on what Office 365 plan you choose.
- Work with what you know – Most office-based staff will already be familiar with using Microsoft Office applications day-to-day. This will ensure a seamless transition to Office 365.
- Greater control for IT staff – Microsoft has gone out of its way to ensure that office 365 incorporates an unprecedented level of administrative control for IT Managers and IT departments.
- Less downtime equals more productivity – In-house IT systems are inherently more unreliable than Cloud services. With Office 365, your data and applications are hosted and maintained in a Microsoft Cloud services environment that comes with a 99.99% uptime guarantee.
- Larger mailbox storage – The essentials version of Office 365 Business comes with 50GB of mailbox storage per user as standard. Due to storage space restrictions that are usually governed by financial constraints, most small business Exchange servers will have far less storage space per user than this.
Take the first step towards embracing the power of Office 365 Business today.
Call 01708 390 370 and speak directly to a Cloud Services specialist about your office 365 Business requirements in further detail. Alternatively, complete the online contact form below to request a call back.