Enjoy the Commercial and Financial benefits of hosting your physical servers at a state of the art Data Centre.
Ghost IT provides Fully Managed Colocation services to Organisations that wish to relocate their existing physical servers in a highly secure and resilient UK-based Data Centre.
We provide a range of Data Centre facility specifications that are suitable for all budgets, from a small amount of rack space to multiple units.
Reduce your energy costs, free up additional office space and add an additional layer of security and resiliency by using our colocation services.
What is Colocation and how does it work?
Colocation is the practice of hosting your privately-owned physical servers in a highly secure Data Facility. Instead of hosting and maintaining your server on premise, you simply rent a dedicated space to host your server in a Data Centre.
In a nutshell, you rent the space from us and we’ll install and maintain your server hardware in our Data Centre.
Why collocate your servers with Ghost IT?
Economy of scale – Access higher levels of bandwidth at a much lower cost when compared to hosting on premise. In addition, you’ll also free up valuable office space and reduce your monthly energy and maintenance costs.
A state of the art infrastructure – Added redundancy and lightning fast, resilient connectivity ensures lower Network Latency, better reliability and greater protection from power outages.
A fully Managed service – We take full ownership of day-to-day server maintenance and patching responsibilities, while you retain full control of your IT Systems.
99.999% Network uptime – You’ll build in an added layer of resiliency for Business Continuity in the event of power loss thanks to the additional redundancy features at our Data Centre facilities. These include:
- Back-up generators with two-days of fuel on-site and 4-hour SLA re-fuelling contracts in place
- Duel 32A power feeds to each cabinet, with higher density options available upon request
- N+1 Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS) system
Improve your carbon footprint – Our Data Centre facilities use the latest energy efficient green technology. Cold Aisle enclosures and free air cooling mean we’re over 40% greener than traditional data centres.
Elevated levels of Security – Our Tier-2 and Tier-3 Data centres are both ISO27001 and PCI DSS compliant. Onsite security includes:
- Both facilities protected by Security Guards 24/7/365
- GSM-backed intruder alarms
- CCTV operating throughout the premises
- Multi-zone, dual-presentation access control
How much does Collocation cost?
Space is rented out in either rack units or cabinets. The cost of Collocation is simply calculated from the number of units or cabinets required.
The cost for our colocation service includes power, bandwidth, static IP addresses and cooling systems, in addition to 24/7 fully managed support and Security.
For an accurate quotation, speak to a Collocation expert by calling 01708 390 370, or complete the form at the bottom of this page.
Additional key features at our Data Centres.
Our state of the art data centre facilities incorporate the following features:
- Reliable, lightning-fast and resilient Internet connectivity from multiple providers, at up to 100GPs speeds with low latency
- Energy-efficient cooling technology, including cold aisle enclosure and Ambicool systems
- Resilient VESDA fire detection and FM200-based suppression systems
- Stringent temperature and humidity control
- Dual 32A power feeds to each cabinet, with higher density options available
We also provide onsite Disaster Recovery facilities which include office space, Desktop PCs and laptops, VoIP telephony and dual-line internet connectivity.
Take the first step towards relocating your physical servers to a highly secure and resilient UK-based Data Centre.
Speak directly to a member of our Hosting team and tell us more about your requirements by calling 01708 390 370 today, or complete the contact form at the bottom of this page to request a call back.