Our flexible and fully scalable Computer Leasing service provides local organisations with easy and affordable access to the latest IT technology. You'll get to enjoy the many commercial and financial advantages of leasing your business IT equipment with no upfront costs, for an affordable fixed monthly fee.
Our Computer Leasing service is available to both new businesses and established organisations. We offer a comprehensive range of hardware options and we'll also help you choose the right equipment for your business requirements.
Five financial reasons to lease your business IT equipment.
1. Leasing is 100% tax-allowable. You can offset the cost of leasing your computer equipment against your taxable income for the year because leasing is treated as a business expense.
2. You can release essential funds by leasing your computers for an affordable fixed monthly fee instead of purchasing your IT equipment outright.
3. Flexible credit options are available for both new and established businesses.
4. Our Computer leasing service is fully scalable. Add additional equipment to your existing agreement when required. We’ll simply adjust your monthly fee.
5. Get instant access to the IT equipment you need with no upfront charges.
The Commercial advantage of leasing your IT equipment.
- If you don't have an in-house IT expert or department then our professional IT engineers will install and configure your computer equipment for you.
- In addition, you can upgrade to the latest computer technology after 24 months without charge, or you can purchase your IT equipment once your lease expires.
- All IT equipment is covered by a minimum 3-year warranty and optional accidental cover can be added to your monthly lease payments for peace of mind.
Fully Managed IT Support.
When leasing your Computer equipment from Ghost IT, you’ll also have the option to sign up for ongoing IT Support. This Fully Managed service includes day-to-day Telephone, Remote and scheduled/reactive Onsite support, 24/7 Network monitoring and lightning fast response times.
The cost of our fully Managed IT support service can be absorbed into your monthly fee.
What hardware do we lease?
We provide a fully comprehensive range of IT equipment that's typically used in an office environment. This includes:
- Windows Servers (Physical and Virtualised)
- Workstations and Desktop PCs
- Apple Macs (MacBooks, iMacs and iPads)
- Laptops, Notebooks and Tablet devices
- Network System Packages
- Custom Built PCs
3 steps to leasing the right computer equipment for your business.
1. A member of our IT Consultancy team will meet you face-to-face so we can evaluate your needs and help you choose the right equipment to meet your business challenges.
2. We'll then provide you with a fully transparent leasing agreement, which includes a detailed breakdown of costs, cover, and support.
3. Once the agreement has been signed off, we'll order your hardware and arrange for the equipment to be installed on an agreed date.
Take the first step towards getting instant access to the latest IT equipment for a fixed monthly fee.
Contact Ghost IT Services today by calling 01708 390 370 and speak directly to our procurement team about your requirements in further detail. Alternatively, complete the online contact form to request a callback.