IT Office Relocation
Ghost IT specialises in delivering medium to large scale Office IT Relocation projects on time and within budget.
A Fully Managed IT Relocation Service
We offer a fully comprehensive end-to-end Computer Network Decommission and Recommission service, which is fully scalable to your requirements. Our scale of operations varies from individual servers to entire office suites and data centres.
- Pre-relocation site survey and risk assessment
- Full-project management and co-ordination with your internal team
- Relocation projects are conducted by our security cleared, DBS checked IT engineers
- Fully insured logistical services
- Safe and secure disposal of old IT equipment that you no longer require
The IT Office Relocation Process
We'll get you back up and running quickly with minimal downtime by following our IT Relocation Process:
1. Conduct a Pre-IT Relocation Plan - The key to success is forward planning. A Project Manager will meet with you to discuss your IT Relocation requirements in detail so we can put a detailed project plan in place.
2. Site Survey and Risk Assessment - We'll conduct an onsite survey of your existing IT systems and visit the new premises to ensure everything is in place for the project to be completed successfully.
3. De-Commision / De-Racking of Existing Equipment - Our security cleared team will attend your premises and decommission your equipment, then safely pack the equipment ready for transport, using industry approved packing materials.
4. Transport - The equipment will then be removed by our team and transported safely using a specialist logistics company that's fully insured to transport IT equipment.
5. Re-Racking / Re-Commision at the New Location - The same team will unpack, install and reconfigure your IT equipment at the new premises, or your chosen data centre.
Our IT Office Relocation Services
We provide seamless server relocation services, from single tower and rackmount servers to full data centre migration projects.
Safe Equipment Disposal
We’ll safely remove and dispose of any redundant IT equipment and ensure any sensitive data is destroyed. Our clearance services meet the WEEE directive requirements.
Our expert team will relocate your entire office IT infrastructure, including PCs, workstations, peripherals and data/voice equipment.
We can conduct a full cabling audit of your new office prior to your relocation and install new or additional cabling at your new location.
Unrivalled technical expertise
As an IT Services provider, we have extensive technical expertise and experience of working with a multitude of hardware platforms and applications across a diverse range of working environments.
Take control and ensure the success of your Office IT Relocation by choosing Ghost IT Services.
Request a meeting with an IT Relocation specialist today by calling 01708 390 370, or provide more information about your requirements in our contact form.