Server Installation and Management Services
Server Installation, Upgrade and Migration projects delivered on-time and within budget by a trusted and highly accredited local Technology Company.
If your business is planning a server upgrade or you’re thinking of moving to the Cloud then you can trust Ghost IT to successfully deliver your next Server project on-time, within budget and completely pain-free.
We are highly accomplished and experienced Server upgrade, migration and installation experts.
From planning to deployment and ongoing management, we can take full ownership of your next Server project, or we can act in an advisory capacity, proving strategic guidance and expert advice to your internal IT Expert or IT Department.
We have over 30 year’s collective experience of installing, configuring and maintaining the following server technologies for local businesses:
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Dedicated Virtual servers (VM-ware – Hyper-V)
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Hosted Microsoft Windows Desktop
- Hosted Microsoft Exchange
- My SQL Server
- Microsoft Small Business Server
- Mac OSX Server
What Servers do we install and configure?
Our service includes but is no limited to the installation/configuration of the following server types:
Application Servers FTP (File Transfer Protocol) Servers
File Server Proxy Servers Collaboration Servers
Domain controllers List Servers
Mail Servers Web Servers
Web Servers Virtual Servers
Communication Servers Database servers
File and Print Servers
Our project delivery process.
- Initial consultation – A member of our IT Consultancy team will head an initial meeting with your heads of department and/or your IT staff in order to gain a full understanding of your requirements from the project.
- Planning – After we have discussed your requirements in detail, we will create a plan of action that contains a scope of works, including procurement requirements, key milestones, costings and the proposed project start/go live date.
- Deployment and testing – Our Project Management team will commence the server installation project once the costings are approved and the installation date has been agreed.
- Post project completion – A member of the projects team will attend site for the day after completion to address any unlikely post-project snagging issues.
- Sign-off and closure – The project will not be considered ‘complete’ until it has been signed off by a key decision maker who will confirm that you are happy with the project outcomes.
Affordable Ongoing Management services.
In addition to our server upgrade and installation services, we also offer an ongoing server management service. This service includes scheduled updates and maintenance, remote troubleshooting, onsite break-fix support and Administration. This service is available for an affordable fixed monthly fee.
Take control and ensure the successful delivery of your server project by contacting us TODAY.
Request a no-obligation quote for your next IT installation project by calling 01708 390 370, or provide more information about your requirements in the form below.