We’ll ensure you achieve GDPR Compliance and greatly improve how you handle your client’s personally identifiable information.
The GDPR Clock is ticking. If you cannot confirm your GDPR compliance by 25th May 2018 then you risk being fined up to 40% of your Company’s annual income.
What is the GDPR?
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has been designed to protect the data privacy of all EU Citizens and transform the way that organisations handle personally identifiable information for the better.
What’s the risk to my business?
With non-compliance fines for businesses rising up to £17 million, it is essential for UK SME’s to start preparing for GDPR and ensure compliance before being fined.
Why choose Ghost IT to help you become GDPR compliant?
As experienced data protection experts, we’ve partnered with our friends at IT Governance to provide GDPR Consultancy, Assessment and Compliance services to local businesses and existing clients across Essex, Herts and Cambridgeshire.
We’ve already helped many Organisations to achieve GDPR compliance. Our team of GDPR Consultants and Network Security specialists will ensure you get added value from our services by ensuring your compliance and greatly improving how you handle your client’s personally identifiable information.
Does Brexit make any difference to Compliance?
No. The GDPR is coming into effect before we leave the European Union, which means that UK businesses will still need to prove their GDPR compliance before, on and after the 25th May. In addition, the GDPR rules apply to ANY business that handles personally identifiable information of EU Citizens, regardless of where they are located.
Five steps to your GDPR compliance.
Whether you’re a small local business or a national Organisation with offices across the UK, we can develop and implement a best-fit compliance framework that’s tailored to your business needs, ensuring a smooth transition to GDPR.
- Gap Analysis – Our experts will conduct a fully comprehensive GDPR Health Check report on your IT Systems and your data protection processes. This analysis provides a completely independent objective review of your organisations position.
- Added value service – We have the people, process and technologies in place that will enable your business to enhance its data protection and achieve compliance.
- A simple and straightforward approach to compliance – We’ll implement the most practical and cost-effective risk based solutions that align to your business operations and your budget.
- Detailed results – We’ll present your results in a face-to-face presentation, demonstrating how you’ll benefit from our knowledge and experience.
- Your bespoke GDPR roadmap – We’ll put processes into place to ensure you achieve an intelligent, working balance between the needs of your business and the demands of the GDPR.
In-house staff training.
Ghost IT Services provides internal staff training and awareness courses to clients that wish to better educate their staff and management about their responsibilities under the GDPR and how to be vigilant when it comes to Cyber Security.
We also provide Cyber incident response training, educating you on how to prepare and respond to a Cyber Security breach.
Take the first step towards meeting the challenge of GDPR compliance TODAY.
Contact Ghost IT today by calling 01708 390 370 and speak directly to a Data security expert about your GDPR compliance requirements in further detail. Alternatively, complete the online contact form below to request a call back.