Cloud Adoption Solutions
Reduce your IT Costs, improve your Network Security and maximise your IT availability by adopting Cloud Technologies.
Ghost IT provides a comprehensive range of Cloud Computing services and solutions to local Organisations that are looking to capitalise on the Clouds many commercial and financial benefits.
As a Microsoft Cloud specialist, we have extensive knowledge of the latest Cloud technologies that are available to the business sector.
From conception to completion, our experts are here to guide your journey to the Cloud. We’re happy to provide Cloud Consultancy services and we can also provide your business with one of more of our amazing Cloud Technology solutions.
Did you know?
Gartner predicted that £78 billion in IT spending would be redirected away from traditional on premise technology and invested in the cloud (source: Gartner) This is expected to increase to £1.5 billion by 2020.
Introducing our Amazing range of Cloud Computing Services.
Here’s a quick overview of the many Cloud Services that we provide to our clients.
- Microsoft Office 365 Business – including online versions of Outlook, Word, Excel, SharePoint and Skype for Business.
- Co-location (host your physical server in our rack space) – we’ll take your physical server and host it in the Cloud at one of our Tier-2 and tier-3 Data Centres.
- Server Virtualisation (Dedicated and Private Virtual Servers) – reduce annual maintenance costs and maximise the availability of service by consolidating your existing server infrastructure in the cloud.
- Managed backup solutions – enhance your Business Continuity and achieve regulatory compliance by securely backing up your business critical data in the Cloud.
- Hosted Microsoft Desktop – reduce your infrastructure costs, improve your IT Systems and increase productivity with a secure and reliable Hosted Desktop solution.
- Hosted Microsoft Exchange – enjoy all of the features and benefits of an in-house Exchange server and greatly reducing your hardware and maintenance costs.
Let the experts migrate your existing IT Systems to the Cloud.
We’ve helped hundreds of local business to migrate their business critical data, emails and applications to the Cloud. We can also take full ownership of infrastructure virtualisation projects and migrate your existing in house server(s) to a dedicated virtual environment.
Enjoy the highest standard of Customer Care.
Ongoing support for our Cloud Services and Solutions is provided by our friendly and efficient Essex-based helpdesk team. We provide a Fully Managed Telephone and Remote support service for a fixed monthly fee, or you can purchase support hours in blocks of tickets.
The benefits of moving to the Cloud.
Cloud services are very easy to implement! – All of the Cloud services we provide are preconfigured and ready to go (unlike a server for example, which needs to be setup and configured from scratch). In most instances, all you need to do is subscribe.
Cloud services present less operational issues – Cloud solutions are inherently more reliable than on-location servers.
Greatly reduced Infrastructure costs – One of the Clouds biggest benefits. Ongoing maintenance costs are eliminated and your in-house servers can be decommissioned because your infrastructure is hosted and maintained in the cloud.
Less hardware means cheaper energy bills – It also means that you’ll have a much small carbon footprint.
Cloud Services require less upfront capital expenditure – Cloud services are subscription-based, which means you won’t have to pay any upfront hardware costs or software licence fees.
Increase collaboration amongst your team – Most Cloud-based services are made for collaboration from the ground up. Because everyone is sharing the same platform, the Cloud makes it easy for teams to work seamlessly together on the same documents and files in real-time, no matter where they are located.
Better security and availability of service – Most Cloud service providers offer a 99.99% service uptime guarantee. They can offer this guarantee because they replicate (mirror) your data and applications at a second independent Cloud location, which acts as a failover in the rare event of an outage. It also provides an additional layer of Security by backing up your data at a separate location.
Take the first step towards conquering the Cloud by contacting Ghost IT us TODAY.
Speak to a Cloud specialist and find out more about our Cloud Adoption services by Calling 01708 390 370, or provide more information about your requirements in the form below.