- JOB TITLE: IT Sales Executive
- LOCATION: North Wield, Essex
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of the sales team for one of the area’s fastest-growing business-to-business IT support and retail companies. Ghost Services is based in West Essex, serving the Essex/Herts/North London area, and beyond. Our principal functions include supplying and installing computers and IT equipment to new starts or small-to-medium enterprises, maintenance, monitoring, IT crisis recovery and hosted services that can be tailored to any business.
We are currently seeking motivated and inspirational sales staff with an interest in IT.
WHAT WE NEED
- Prioritising promotions and sales of IT equipment under the Ghost banner.
- Identifying opportunities, producing and following up leads.
- Understanding current software & hardware trends.
- Identifying and following up opportunities with companies not already on the database.
- Managing the database to generate new business.
- Influencing customers to buy or retain our products; promoting our attendant services.
- Maintaining and building technical and marketing knowledge by attending training sessions.
WHAT YOU HAVE TO OFFER
- Basic knowledge of IT networking
- Excellent communication skills, computer literacy, keyboard skills and telephone skills.
- Must have minimum ‘O’ level/GCSE Maths and English.
- Ability to prioritise issues and to build strong working relationships.
- Ability to persuade, influence and negotiate effectively.
- Enthusiastic, adaptable, reliable, self-motivated, achievement-oriented team worker.
- Ability to multi-task, use own initiative and perform effectively under pressure.
WHO THIS ROLE MAY SUIT
- All those who have progressed from entry level and wish to progress in a sales environment.
- Sales staff looking to specialise in IT sales.
- All those with an IT qualification looking to enter IT sales.
- £16,000 basic
- On-target earnings IRO £23,000
- Uncapped commission
Please send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref. Sales4 NO AGENCIES PLEASE