- JOB TITLE: Business Development Assistant
- LOCATION: North Wield, Essex
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of the sales team for one of the area’s fastest-growing business-to-business IT support and retail companies. Ghost Services is based in West Essex, serving the Essex/Herts/North London area, and beyond. Our principal functions include supplying and installing computers and IT equipment to new starts or small-to-medium enterprises, maintenance, monitoring, IT crisis recovery and hosted services that can be tailored to any business.
We are currently seeking motivated and inspirational sales staff with an interest in IT.
WHAT WE NEED
- Booking appointments with clients and potential clients, identifying opportunities and leads.
- Assisting the Business Development Executive with sales-related administration.
- Assisting the Office Manager with general office duties.
- Managing the database and backing up data to generate new business.
- Advising present or prospective customers by answering incoming calls.
- Influencing customers to buy or retain product or services.
WHAT YOU HAVE TO OFFER
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- Computer literacy, keyboard skills, excellent telephone skills, high accuracy.
- Must have minimum ‘O’ level/GCSE Maths and English.
- Ability to deal with technical product information and prioritise issues.
- Enthusiastic, adaptable, reliable, self-motivated, achievement-oriented team worker.
- Ability to multi-task, use own initiative and perform effectively under pressure.
WHO THIS ROLE MAY SUIT
- All those wishing to enter IT sales at entry level.
- Entry-level sales staff with potential for training and growing.
- All those looking for their first job in a sales environment.
- Returners to the workplace: we will consider part-time roles for the appropriate persons.
- £16,000 basic
- On-target earnings IRO £20,000
- Uncapped commission
Please send CVs to [email protected] quoting job ref. Sales4 NO AGENCIES PLEASE