Company: Ghost Computer Service Ltd
Position: Digital Marketing Assistant
Hours: 8.30am to 5.30pm
Reporting to: Matthew Southgate (MD and Senior Technical Consultant)
Place of Work: Run Way House, North Weald Airfield, North Weald, Essex, CM16 6HR
Ghost Services are a one-stop shop for all aspects of business to business IT.
Ghost Services source and supply computer hardware and IT equipment for businesses. This also includes installation, maintenance and monitoring of equipment and also advice and guidance to customers.
Primary Job Function:
- Producing on and off site SEO/content
- Content writing
- Creating Google Adwords PPC adverts
- Website product and category page optimisation
- Using social media platforms in business environments for marketing purposes
- Creating and sending HTML emails
- Providing analysis on previous campaigns, reporting results.
- Monitor the website’s key metrics such as conversion, bounce and traffic
As a Digital Marketing Assistant, you will be tasked with helping to design and optimise content for our website and Social Media Campaigns, Planning our social media campaigns, creating HTML emails and updating product information on various websites.
- GCSE and/or A level in IT/Computing/Business and or Maths
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent documentation and written communication skills
- Team player, resilient and aspiring for a long-term career in IT services and product delivery
- Ability to work onsite or remotely without supervision – after training
- Energetic “can do” attitude
- Desire to work in an environment delivering exceptional customer service
- Ability to follow business procedures such as time and activity recording
The following attributes would be advantageous:
- Experience with HTML or CSS
- Email Marketing
- PPC / SEO
- Social Media
- CMS systems
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to grow their Digital marketing knowledge in a diverse and fast-moving company.